пятница, 6 мая 2016 г.

The Aftermath…

The Aftermath…

God blessed me with a man who embraces my love for design. Who knows that I like to do my own thing and make my own way in life. Who embraces my love for color and pattern and crazy. A man who knows that design is my jam and to just let me be. So he never asks, never questions and never cares what I do or buy or paint or hang. Thank GOODNESS. So I always look forward to those shock and awe moments when he gets home from work and stumbles upon my house project du jour. And last week’s did not disappoint…


If you have been following along on Our Historic Wonderland journey, you quite possibly took part in my wallpaper guessing game. You see I LOVE wallpaper. Mark knows by now that if he stood still long enough, he just might be pasted over and covered as well. And since we live in a historic home and wallpaper “used to be the thing”, I just feel obligated to do the same. You know… for the sake of the restoration


So last week our dining room got wallpapered. A paper that I have been daydreaming about since I stumbled upon it on Pinterest late last year. A paper that makes my heart sing. And a paper that Mark saw hung and said… “WOW! It looks like the aftermath of an atomic bomb. And I like it.” So says a History major. So he loves it and now all I can see are smoke clouds (insert the eye roll emoji). Okay, but I really still do love it. I am quite obsessed actually…


Shop Our Dining Room:






And here’s a sneak peek at what is coming up next in my vision for this room…



XOXO, Brittany Hayes


Original article and pictures take addisonswonderland.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий